How To Access Policies
We have a huge library of policy templates, available for you to amend and upload for your staff to view and complete.
- Once logged in, your staff can find the policies you’ve uploaded for them by hovering over ‘Download’ on the main toolbar, and then clicking on ‘Policies’.
- Your staff will only be able to see the policies that your school has uploaded.
- Click on a policy, and download to read it.
- Once downloaded, your staff will be prompted to confirm that they have read and understood this policy. Once confirmed, the policy will display as ‘complete’ in reports.
- For School Managers: You can find the whole library of templates by going to ‘Tools’ from the main toolbar, and selecting ‘Policy Manager’. You’ll see a whole library of policy templates, including information about when the policy was last updated, who needs to approve it, whether it should be displayed on your school website, how often it needs to be reviewed, and whether it’s statutory. You can also see when you last uploaded a new version of this policy. Click the download button to access the template, amend as required, and then click the upload button to upload this policy for your staff to view.