How To Add A Single User
- Log into your school manager account
- Hover over your profile in the top right corner of the website
- Click on ‘Admin’ from the drop down menu
- Click on ‘Manage Users’ from the left hand menu
- Click on ‘Manage Users’ in the drop down menu
- Click on ‘Add User’
- Enter your users name and email address. You can also add phone number and job role if you wish.
- Select your users system role from the drop down menu.
- ‘School Manager’ has access to all admin tools (i.e. adding users, setting up watch lists, viewing reports) and all membership content
- ‘Educator’ has access only to membership content, but no admin tools
- ‘Parent’ has access only to parent-relevant content
- ‘No Access’ has an account, but no access to any content
- Click ‘Save’
- Your user will automatically be sent an email prompting them to sign up and set a password. You do not need to do anything further.
Alternatively: You can use the enrolment link on the ‘Manage Users’ page to send to your staff, and they will be able to set up an account under your school themselves. They’ll just need to follow the link, enter their details, and they’ll be able to access their account straight away.