How To Add Internal CPD
- Log into your school manager account
- Hover over ‘Tools’ from the main toolbar and click ‘Add Internal Training’
- To add new Internal CPD, click on ‘Add Internal CPD’ above the table of content
- Choose the resource type you’re wanting to upload, and then enter the details of your CPD.
- Click ‘Continue’ at the bottom of the form, and then upload your CPD.
- You’ll need to upload a cover image at the top of the page, which will display as the content thumbnail.
- Depending on which resource type you chose, you’ll either need to enter a link to a video or external URL, upload a document, or to create a modular course.
- To create a modular course:
- First set up the modules. Enter the module details, and then click the ‘Add Module’ button to add this module to the course.
- Once all your modules are added, you can click on the ‘Exam’ tab to set up an exam.
- Enter the number of questions in your exam, and the number of right answers needed to pass the exam.
- Enter a question, and then add answers in the field below clicking the ‘plus’ icon to add the answer.
- Click the checkbox next to the correct answer.
- Click ‘Add Question’ to add this to the exam.
- When you’ve finished uploading your internal CPD, click on ‘Save as Draft’ or ‘Publish’. Once published, the Internal CPD will be available for your staff to view from their ‘My Content’ page under their personal profile.
- You can edit or delete Internal CPD at any time from the main Add/Edit Internal CPD management page.
- You can also click on ‘Manage Categories’ to create categories to sort your CPD into.