How To Bulk Upload External CPD
- Click on 'Tools' and ‘Log External CPD’ from the top menu.
- Download the template file, and fill in the details of the external CPD, following the format in the example given on the sheet.
- Please do not edit any of the headers in row 1 or change the format of the csv file, or it will not upload correctly.
- Please make sure that all email addresses you are including in the file are the email addresses of users who exist on the system- or the upload will not work.
- Save the file as a CSV, and then click on 'Upload CSV File'. Choose your file.
- When you're happy, click to upload your records.
- You can run reports on your External CPD by going to the 'CPD Report'. Use the 'CPD Type Filter'- and choose 'External CPD'. Click on the eye icon to view all External CPD that's been uploaded. You can export this report into excel, and you can also filter to see External CPD which has expired.