How To Complete The Whole School Approach to Mental Health Certification
For school managers to access and achieve your Mental Health Certification –
- Log into your school manager account
- Hover over your profile in the top right hand corner
- Click on ‘Admin’
- Select ‘Accreditations’ and ‘Whole School Approach to Mental Health Certification’ from the left hand menu.
- The top of the page will show your overall progress towards the award. The badge will fill up in colour as you work towards certification.
- The criteria for achieving the award will be below the badge. Click on the 'i' icon to see which CPD counts towards the criteria. You can click on any of the individual course titles to take you through to the relevant CPD.
- Only one person from your school needs to complete each criteria in order to achieve the award, and this can be any person.
- When a criteria has been achieved within your school, a white tick will display beside it.
- At the bottom of the page, you’ll see ‘Accredited School Downloads’. Here you can download your Logo, Certificate and Press Pack once you’ve achieved your certification, so you can proudly display your schools achievement.