How To Log External CPD
- Hover over your profile in the top right hand corner of the website.
- Click on ‘My Learning Record’ from the drop down menu.
- Click ‘Log External CPD’ at the top of the table to add a record of CPD completed with another provider to your learning record.
- Enter the CPD name and provider.
- Enter the total time the CPD took in hours and minutes.
- Enter the date you completed this CPD, and the expiry date if applicable.
- Upload any certificate if applicable.
- Click submit to add.
- You can remove external CPD records from your learning record at any time by clicking the cross icon next to the record.