How To View & Edit Your Users
- Log into your school manager account
- Hover over your profile in the top right corner of the website
- Click on ‘Admin’ from the drop down menu
- Click on ‘Manage Users’ from the left hand menu
- Click on ‘Manage Users’
- Here you’ll be able to see your full list of users.
- You can filter your users by access type, user group, or job title.
- You can use the search bar to search for a particular user.
- Click on Actions and then Edit to make any changes to their account, and to view their full learning record.
- Click on Actions and then Delete to delete a user. You’ll just need to click yes to confirm this action.
- You can use the checkboxes next to each user to use 'Bulk Actions'. Just click on the checkbox, to select the user, and you'll see a 'Bulk Actions' menu appear just under your self-sign up link. From here you can bulk edit system roles, job titles, and add to a user group.
- If you’d like to see more usage information and to send password reminders, you can use the ‘User Report’.