Using ‘Discover’ Pages
Our new ‘Discover’ section provides you with new ways to explore and discover new content.
- ‘Library’ includes our entire catalogue of content. You can use the search bar to find something in particular, sort by trending or newest content, or use our advanced filters to curate a selection of content specifically relevant for you.
- ‘Gov Feed’ provides our response to the ever-changing world of education, by giving your school a live updates feed with new education updates straight from the government. Click on any update to link right through to the government website, and explore the related content we’ve provided to help keep you prepared for any changes to come.
- ‘Experts’ allows you to explore the brilliant industry experts who develop and deliver our content. Click on any expert to see their area of expertise, read more about their experience, and to explore all of their content in one easy to access page.
- ‘Institutions’ includes dedicated pages for each of the world-renowned organisations we’ve worked with. Click on any institution page to read more about what they do, and to explore their content.
- ‘Case Studies’ details the experience of our member schools, providing you with regularly updated interviews. Click on any case study to read all about the fantastic achievements of our member schools, and how The National College has helped to transform their professional development delivery.
- ‘Reviews’ is a hub for every review that’s been left on our content, so you can explore the value we provide to our members. Use the filters to see exactly how we’re doing in a particular area.
- ‘News’ includes blog posts and interviews from our team, providing expert insight on the latest in education as well as our in-house news.