How To Access Lesson Plans
We’ve created an exciting range of online safety lesson plans to support you with your teaching.
- You can find our lesson plans by hovering over ‘CPD’ on the main toolbar, and then clicking on ‘Lesson Plans’
- Explore the lesson plans relevant to you by using our quick filters on the page, and exploring our different topic rows.
- Hover over a thumbnail for more information and to add to your watch list.
- Click on a lesson plan to explore more, and to download and access.
Our current lesson plans are based on the UKCCIS Education For A Connected World Framework. They are split into year groups with appropriate activities based on the age-divided learning objectives outlined in the framework.
We have provided a range of activities with a variety of teaching styles in each category, so you can choose which learning objectives you'd like to tackle and which teaching style is most suitable for your classroom.
You should find a range of activities available to choose from; such as pen and paper, computer based and discussion led. The learning objectives cover the following categories:
- Self Image and Identity
- Online Relationships
- Online Reputation
- Online Bullying
- Managing Online Information
- Health, Wellbeing & Lifestyle
- Privacy & Security
- Copyright & Ownership
Our lesson plan videos are not currently available for download. However, you can watch them on any device, including tablets and smartphones