How To Browse Content
- When you first land on the site, you'll be prompted to choose a phase of education. This will take you to the tailored platform for your setting and ensure all content is relevant to you.
- Browse through highlighted content on your homepage by exploring the available rows. Click the arrow icon to the right hand side of a row if you’d like to view more content in that row.
- Scrolling over a content thumbnail will reveal more information. Any content with a plaque icon in the top right corner is included in your current membership.
- At the top of the homepage, scrolling over our categories reveals sub-categories and recommended content available to click on. Select either a sub category or the whole category title to explore further.
- You can also explore content by product type. Hover over ‘CPD’ on the top headers to explore our product types further.
- Going to ‘Library’ from the top headers takes you to our full catalogue of content, and allows you to use advanced filters to find exactly what you’re looking for.
- You can also use the search bar to search for a key word if you’re looking for something in particular.