How To Complete Courses
- Click on any course thumbnail to take you to the course homepage.
- Here you can explore modules, learning outcomes, the expert and past reviews.
- You can download supporting documents for the course by clicking the ‘Course Materials’ tab and selecting ‘Supporting Documentation’.
- Click on the blue ‘Start Learning’ button to begin the course.
- Your first module will pop up in a video player. Watch the module, and then you can progress to the next one once you’re finished. You can do this from the modules menu, or by clicking ‘Play Next Module’ at the end of the video.
- You can stop learning at any time, and the hub will save your progress. You’ll be able to see in the green progress bar and on the module menu where you’re currently at.
- At the end of the course, you’ll need to take a short multi-choice exam. You can take this exam as many times as you like, and you’ll be able to review your answers if you don’t pass first time.
- Once your course is complete, the hub will display a ‘course complete’ message, and you can download your certificate from your Learning Record.
- To access your learning record- click on your profile in the top right-hand corner of the website, and then select ‘My Learning Record’