If you're a member of National Online Safety and you're wanting to achieve our award, please read the below.
- Log into your school manager account
- Hover over your profile in the top right hand corner
- Click on ‘Admin’
- Select ‘Accreditations’ and ‘National Online Safety Certified School Accreditation’ from the left hand menu.
- The top of the page will show your overall progress towards the award. The badge will fill up in colour as you work towards certification.
- The criteria for achieving the award will be below the badge. Click on the 'i' icon to see which CPD counts towards the criteria. You can click on any of the individual course titles to take you through to the relevant CPD.
- Only one person from your school needs to complete each criteria in order to achieve the award, and this can be any person.
- When a criteria has been achieved within your school, a green tick will display beside it.
- At the bottom of the page, you’ll see ‘Accredited School Downloads’. Here you can download your Logo, Certificate and Press Pack once you’ve achieved your accreditation, so you can proudly display your schools achievement.