How To View Watch Lists
- Hover over ‘CPD’ on the top bar, and then select ‘Watchlists’
- On this page, you’ll see a row for ‘My Watchlists’ – which includes your own personal list and any lists recommended to you by your school or organisation.
- You’ll also see ‘Recommendations from The National College’ , which are curated lists of content suggestions we’ve set up for you.
- To explore all content in a list, click on the list thumbnail. This will show you all included content, and a suggested deadline for completion (if applicable)
- To add content to your own personal watch list, just hover over any content and click the ‘+ To Watchlist’ button. Select ‘My Watch List’ and then click ‘Update Watchlists’. If you are a school manager, you’ll also be able to add content to the watch lists you’ve set up for your staff this way. (See a full guide to watch lists for school managers in the ‘School Management’ section to the left)